At Mesquite Ridge Small Animal Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Puppy and Kitten Puppy – Wellness Exams, DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies, Lepto
Kitten – Wellness Exams, FVRCP, Feline Leukemia, Rabies
- Annual vaccines Canine – Wellness Exams, DHPP, Lepto, Bordetella, Rabies Feline – Wellness Exams, FVRCP, Feline Leukemia, Rabies
- Heartworm Testing and Preventative Medication Canine and Feline
- Flea Control Canine – Oral and Topical
Feline – Oral and Topical
- Dietary Consulting Puppies and Kittens, Adults, Seniors
- Senior Wellness CBC and Comprehensive Panel, Radiographs, Thyroid Testing, Cardiac Radiographs
- Dental Routine Cleaning and Polishing, Extractions, Dental Prophylaxis Tools
At Mesquite Ridge Small Animal Hospital, we have the ability to diagnose and treat allergies and skin problems. We routinely see and treat ear infections and respiratory conditions as well.
We can also examine your pet to determine if they have heart disease and may recommend an echocardiogram to further evaluate the heart before we begin treatment.
Diabetes is a common condition in our pet population and we have the abilities to diagnose and treat this condition.
For the unfortunate patients that are heart worm positive, we have the capabilities to provide treatment for this condition.
Heath Certificates are available for those that are traveling or moving out of the state.
We have an In-House Pharmacy that allows us to prescribe appropriate medications. You will find our prices to be very competitive.
We also diagnose and treat:
- Eye Conditions
- Ear Infections
- Painful Conditions – Back soreness, Limping, Neck soreness.
- Anal Gland Problems
- Urinary Problems
- Pregnancy Consults – Ultrasound, Cesarean
- Reproduction – Breeding, Vaginal Cytology, Progestrone testing, Artificial Insemination
- Fracture Repair
- Arthrodesis (joint fusion)
- Cruciate Ligament Rupture – (repair) Stabilization * Extracapsular * TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement) * TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy)
- Patellar Luxation Correction
- Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy (FHO)
- Limb Amputation
- Bone Biopsy
- Joint Dislocation Repair
- Non-Surgical Management of Arthritis * Stem Cells * PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Mass/Tumor Removal
- Entropion Correction
- Cherry Eye (prolapsed third eyelid) Correction
- Cystotomy for urolith (stone) removal
- Perineal Urethrostomy
- Anal Sacculectomy
- Exploratory Laparotomy
- Hernia Repair – umbilical, scrotal, perineal, femoral
- Salivary Mucocele excision
- Total Ear Canal Ablation with bulla osteotomy
- Ovariohysterectomy – routine spay, pyometra
- Neuter – routine, cryptorchid
- Cesarean Section
- Aural Hemetome
- Multimodal Pain Control
- Local Nerve Blocks
- Epidural Pain Medication
- Systemic Pain Medication
- Chemistry Panel
- Heartworm Tests
- FELV/FIV Tests
- Parvo Test
- U/A Fecal
Access to outside lab for:
- Cushing’s testing
- Liver Function Tests
- Thyroid Testing
- Fine Needle Aspirates
- Phenobarbital Levels
- Fructosamine (diabetes)
- Other Diagnosis Profiles
- Radiology Consults